Monday 10 September 2012

First Day of Class

Today I woke up thinking I knew what my schedule was going to look like, until I met up with my friends this morning and realized I scheduled about half the classes I needed to go too...

Ended up fixing my schedule, but just in time to miss my first class. Great way to start the year eh?

So far I only went to Marketing Comm and some literature class, both of which seem to be fairly manageable. It's weird actually enjoying going around campus feeling like a froshie, getting lost and asking everyone where the room is. Only two classes today, and one tomorrow, but later into the semester I guess we have more classes. I went downtown with some ladies and found a store called Penneys; they sell super cheap clothes, which is what I needed since I only brought over four T-shirts?

Tonight there's a big "Paintglow UV Paint Party", which should be interesting. Another fascinating factoid I learned about UL is that they all go out Tuesday-Thursday and go home on the weekend...where does homework fit in?

Time to go make a sandie and soup with the lads before the big night, but I'll be back tomorrow for more info on this paint party.

Slán!

No comments:

Post a Comment